jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2020




In this blog I will talk about the Disney princesses. 

Now in Chile the Disney+ platform is released and I am very excited about it, I even don't stop watching series from my childhood or movies like "the adventures of Winnie the pooh" the 1977 version or "the jungle book" I love them.

                    

I consider myself a Disney girl because since I was a child my mom bought me VHS of Disney stories like Winnie the Pooh, Mickey and his friends and the princesses.

The first movie I "saw" was the little mermaid, actually my mom watched the movie with my older sister when she was pregnant with me so I knew all the songs when I was born hahaha 

I wanted to do this Disney Princess blog because yesterday I got excited when I saw Mulan II 



and started talking to my boyfriend about what my favorite movie of the princesses was and I ordered them in levels. In the first level you can find it: The Princess and the Frog 🐸(it's the best because this movie combines jazz, a super strong and brave woman with a man who finds everything in it 🥰),

                                                


Beauty and the Beast (in the live action they improved the film, they could not choose better actors for the role)

        

Mulan (in cartoons because I didn't like the live action 😢, i love mulan, general Shang, Mushu and Kriki jajajaja ), 


Tangled 🥰(This film has the best dubbing to Latin Spanish Chayanne gave the voice to Flyn 🥰 and also sings is the best),

                                        Enredados | Wiki | •Anime• Amino

Pocahontas (I love her songs and I still can't believe she didn't stay with John Smith) 

and Brave (I love how empowered Merida is just like Mulan 🥰and many times I identify with her), 

                   Es "Valiente" una mala película? | •Pixar• Amino Amino

Then there is Aladdin (the live action is the best), 

Moana (I love her songs anyway) 

                          Una curiosa teoría demostraría que "Moana" es la historia inversa de "La  Sirenita"

and Sleeping Beauty (but I like the movies of Malefica better because they tell another vision of the story is fantastic) 


and finally in level 3 they are: Snow White (I love Dopey of the Seven Dwarfs), 


the Little Mermaid 🐠🧜🏼‍♀️🧜🏻‍♂️, 


Cinderella 

                            Cinderella Transform GIF - Cinderella Transform ChangeOutfit - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs                                     

and Frozen (I don't like this one very much hahaha)

       Personajes frozen en Frozen Reino Hielo - GIF Animado | REYGIF


This is just an idea to be able to organize a little bit the Disney princess movies, but actually I like all of them very much (except frozen 🤣) and honestly when I share this I feel that they know a little bit about how I am.

Now I leave you with a question: What is your favorite Disney princess movie?



5 comentarios:

  1. When I was a child I saw Disney Channel the whole day jajaja I know that feeling. My favourite was "the princess and the frog" <3 I love that movie, the music! the instruments...everything.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Alislen you were thrilled with a lot of pictures hahaha until 3 years ago I had never seen a Dysney movie, believe it or not. But some are very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How cute your story with Disney uwuwu and my favorite Disney princess is Mulan uwuwu

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really loved all the pictures! the Disney princesses marked my childhood too, I think my favorites are Brave and Tangled, I loved what Chayanne and Danna Paola did in that movie hahaha, clearly Disney songs are the best! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I...