viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2020


Hello in this blog I will talk about the work I would like to have in the future.

I am studying political science, but I really wanted to study music, I wanted to study singing.

                                        Why Must Life Be So Hard Homer Simpson GIF - WhyMustLifeBeSoHard  HomerSimpson - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

In the future my dream job is to be a singer, I hope to have a repertoire of songs so long that I have to take out songs known for presenting new ajajaja as Dread Mar I, presenting myself outdoors or in more intimate presentations with the public 🥺. As far as the trips I would love to know new places next to the band because I know that they would be very great moments that I would live with my boyfriend and with the correct people, as far as the salary in Chile the cultures in general are not well paid until "well seen", the profession of an artist is not valued 😢, but I hope "to give with the stick to the cat" some day and to sign with a very good production company and thus to obtain a good economic stability. 

Sincerely in this area the specialty is the kind of music I would like to sing and so far with my band we play samba/pop a great style that we will present in our next EP.  

I know it is a very hard and sacrificial job, but I hope to achieve it someday because I am working very hard to achieve my dreams. 

                                                       

                                                     JUST DO IT - Spongebob Rage | Meme Generator

2 comentarios:

  1. HI! I have a friend who studied political science at the UDP ... and is now a musician! It's incredible ... his name is Alonso Farias, and he loves the blues. He traveled through Europe and Asia playing his guitar on the streets! Now he is a musician! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think when you have the talent and the passion, you have to develop it, the only relevant thing is to be happy and fulfill your dreams

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I...