viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I would like to take in the future, however one related to the international relations calls my attention a lot.

I would like to do this course because it would open a new field within the career I am studying with many interesting job opportunities for me. With respect to the subject that I would like to study I think that it would be in the school of diplomacy in Chile since it would be great to be able to participate in commissions that represent the country abroad.

                                        Home - Academia Diplomática de Chile Andrés Bello


This school is in Chile, but I do not close myself to the possibility of studying outside some other course 👀✈️

                      64 imágenes animadas de viajes de todo el mundo

I would like to study in a partial modality, although if it's full time I wouldn't mind anyway hahahaStudying in this place would allow me to work in an embassy or be an ambassador and that is a job that interests me a lot, but the problem I have is the future, I do not know what the future holds for me or what my destiny is, and even if I do not manage to complete this course I know that I will still be able to achieve what I set out to do with effort and perseverance 


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I would also like to do a master’s degree in international relations!, I think it would be great to study in another place, I hope we can study it and get it right!!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Alislen, the area related to international relations is very interesting, the university has very interesting postgraduate degrees in the area

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello! I find very interesting international relations, I like to read about it, but it's not my thing. Working in an embassy sounds very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. HI alislen, As in another blog, are very difficult concept to understand and apply, especially in our country, very successful for you too

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I...