viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2020



                                   
Hello 🤙🏾✨, in this blog I will tell you about my hobby. 

Before knowing that I liked music I played sports, danced and practiced acting, although I was good at many things what I really felt made me happy was playing an instrument and singing. I play many instruments such as keyboard, guitar, percussions, I started playing tambourine and then mandolin and then I played violin for 4 years in an orchestra of my commune in Quellón, I managed to be leader of second violins in the orchestra and every time I felt that music was my thing, but the instrument that I love is the ukulele when I met it and I played that instrument for the first time I performed in a singing festival and I won jajajaj there I knew that the ukulele was my instrument. 

After several years I decided to create my own songs and so far I have a song called "song 1" on Spotify and youtube and soon with my band we will publish our first EP with four songs and that makes me very happy. 


-Here I leave you links so you can listen to my first song 💕

🌸Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/3E2vJrcdzrOEvK8NPQ7VCi?si=5NTee3YGTgqS3swd6qQYHg

🌸Youtube:



🦦this version was recorded with musician friends and in Quellón in the city where I live when I'm not in university season hajaj











3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Alislen, your voice is amazing, I hope you can continue singing, you have a lot of future, congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ali, I really like this song! speacilly because I like the sounf of the ukelele

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, how talented you are, you play so many instruments, you also sing beautiful <3 keep it up!

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I...