viernes, 23 de octubre de 2020


    I always travel with my family (we are six hahaha people), but so far the best trip we have made was in January two thousand nineteen, a ten-day trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.


    The whole family traveled there, my father, my mother, my older sister, my younger brother, my nephew, and me. When we arrived in Rio de Janeiro we all felt very hot immediately, we went to the hotel that was in Copacabana (the beach area of the city) and then the second day we went through what we could of this beach, swimming in the sea and tasting caipirinhas. 


    From the third day we started to do many activities we knew a wonder of the world ... the Christ the Redeemer, we knew the paradisiacal place of "Arraial Du Cabo" full of beaches and beautiful coastal landscapes, we knew the stairs of Selaron (where they make the best caipirinhas of all "Rio"), we visited the AquaRio the largest marine aquarium in South America and other places in the city.



    I consider this was the best trip, because besides knowing a new country this trip helped us a lot to unite as a family, to meet each other again and to know new cultures that were wonderful, besides that we could eat many strange candies Jajaja 




8 comentarios:

  1. Hi Alislen! Wow, I would really like to know Brazil, it shows in how you tell how beautiful it is. Brazil, the owner of Joga Bonito. Brazil is a great place to visit, sure!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Alislen! Brazil looks amazing, would love to visit some day, especially Copacabana, sounds like a lot of fun!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Copacabana is the beach of Rio de Janeiro hahaha but the sea is very strong, I almost dragged myself into the water

      Eliminar
  3. Hi,I agree with you Alislen, traveling with your family and know new cultures is simply amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Aislen! How great that you have been able to visit all those traditional places, definitely Brazil is a very beautiful country

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Paola, they are very beautiful places and I would love to visit Buzios 🥺

      Eliminar

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I...