viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020




    I sincerely love France, its tulip parks, the famous macaroons (which I have always wanted to eat) and the wonderful city of Paris. 

    I confess that I want to go to Paris, mainly because of its most iconic places like the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre museum, the beautiful palace of Versailles, the triumphal arch, and many others. Also, this visit and love for the city is influenced by the Disney movie "the hunchback of Notre Dame", and mainly the movie "Amelie"💕 and the animated series "Miraculous, the adventures of Lady Bug and Cat Noir", although this last one is a children's series in its last seasons they show us very interesting stories, I recommend them 😉.     





    
About the country, its history is very interesting there was one of the main revolutions of the modern world that allowed us to generate a political conscience of the individual, besides the beautiful architecture that could be witnessed in its main cities, I am also very interested in the cultural richness that exists that is observed in the actions of the people, their food and their material and non-material history. Did you know that in France the Braille language was created? It is a very famous system of reading and writing for blind people that was developed by Louis Braille.

    I would like to go to France to study a specialization in political science or public policy at the Institut d'études politiques de Paris or Sciences Po one of the best universities in the world to study this discipline, was founded in 1872 and currently ranks second in the World Ranking of Universities QS 2020 after Harvard University.

    I hope one day to go to this beautiful country and meet many others to learn about their cultures, stories, and people. 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I...