sábado, 16 de mayo de 2020

Welcome to my blog!, below I will tell you a little about myself :D

Mi full name is Alislen Eliana Elba Cárcamo Solis (yes, I have three names jajaj), I was born in Quellón - Chiloé at 2 august of 2000. I have one older sister that she have 31 yers old, her name is Alejandra she have a son, my nephew his name is Benjamín, he have 11 years old and I have one brother, his name is Lucas and he have 8 years old, also I have my father and my mother, his name is Roger and her name is Lidia. I come from a middle class family



I studied in primary at Colegio Emanuel, in the secondary I studied at Liceo Paulo Freire, in this secondary I learned to develop myself as a good person that can evaluated and helps improve society  and where I found my best friends.



                                                         



All my family lives in Quellón and I live with my boyfriend Andrés in Santiago de Chile, he always helps me when I need it, he supports me in any crazy idea and I know he loves me like I do him.



He studies music and I study political science, but when we aren´t studies create songs. Our first song is called "Canción 1" and it is available on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc (https://youtu.be/j71071Ff7iM). My principal Hobby is play and create music ajajaj.

With my family we have traveled to many cities in Chile and other countries and I hope to meet many places more with them by my side.
 








2 comentarios:


  1. I feel that the sound of the guitar is very original, good song and very good voice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! Thank for your good comment, the truth was difficult to make that song ajajja

    ResponderEliminar

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I...