martes, 16 de junio de 2020

Why I did choose political sciencie?

When I a child I liked many things, but I wanted to be lawyer because I don't know jajaj.
I believed that be lawyer will my profession, however in the secondary I started play the violin🎻 in the Orchestra of Quellón and I played and with the time I played the guitar🎸 and piano🎹, also I like sing🎤 and many people believed that I would study music, but my parent not liked it. 
They thought ( or wanted believed) that I like the political, cause I participated in a "Gabinete Juvenil" for my region🎖, where we had meetings with regional authorities discussing public policies promoted by the regional government. even there was a national meeting in Santiago de Chile where the 155 participants we met ( I felt very cool jajajaj because I was the participant most young, I have 15 years old 👧🏽). Despite this, I still loved music and really I would study music as singer or musician with a mention in violin or something!!😔. I was in a confusion very important for me, I finally decided that I would study political science to make my family happy🥺😢, but I would keep playing my ukulele and maybe build a career as a singer jjajja 😅😁(and I try). 
My experience in the university has been positive 🍀 and some my teachers are so great and the same to my classmates💞. In my future job 👩🏽‍💼👩🏽‍💻 I would like to work in a consultancy for parliamentarians, but it is something that I have not yet thought about, or if I am successful in working in music 🎼🎶🎵, but I hope in time to decide.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello! In this blog I will talk about some course I would like to take in the future. At the moment I have not thought about a course that I...